Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Filigree Heart

I bought this lovely filigree heart from the Crafteire Shop ages ago and got around to making this piece up yesterday, The heart has a pink foil glass bead inside.I teamed it up with pink/plum and silver coloured beads. I also have the heart in a lovely blue which I intend to make up soon . Click for more detail

6 comments:

  1. Wow Jackie, stunning as usual....when are you opening your shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jackie, I saw those at Crafteire but didn't purchase - you have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really beautiful Jackie - I love the filigree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Jackie - you really are a whizz at the jewellery making and the colour matching :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the filigree heart Jackie, and the necklace is lovely.

    ReplyDelete