Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Friday, August 3, 2007

I've been tagged.

I have been tagged by Karen
Rules
"1) Send ONE card to someone you know within 7 days! (family, friends, associates, cyber people, etc.) ANYONE!!! Doesn't matter who... just do it. Can you imagine the smile on their face when they open their mailbox and see a card from you?2) Tag (yes, I know, but this is the only way to spread this) 5 people you know to do the same thing (Tag means tag them to send their own cards to their own people).3) Proudly display this on your blog to spread a little sunshine and pass it on. " ( Quoted )

I am tagging... 1. Lainey ... 2, Crafty Kate ... 3, Annamarie, ... 4, Tigger ... 5, Neasa

5 comments:

  1. ammended to read "quoted from Hazel on bumbleberry!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK changed it to " Quoted" The list could get very long LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to wait to do this when I get back from paris,,,,,,oh doesn't that sound cool...he he!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me Jackie - will get cracking on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jackie. I'll put it up on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete