Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday Stamper " bookmark "

The Wednesday stamper challenge this week is to make a " Bookmark " I kept it really simple using one flourish stamp coloured with a magenta brush marker and adding an Asian image I then highlighted the stamped images with diamond glaze to change the colour of the marker and add shine.

25 comments:

  1. Very stylish, fabulous colours and image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautfiul love the double matting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bookmark, that is a stunning image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Have Some Great Pictures.
    Keep Blogging
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous...just love the magenta here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your bookmark is beautifully designed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colour, delicat work !

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful. Love the simplicity but also the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is beautiful Jackie!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous bookmark! I love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the cleaness of your bookmark, very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How very beautiful and creative! I like it so much...

    ReplyDelete