Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Workout " Make it Embossed" and 4x4 Friday " Florals"

4x4 Friday ..and Saturday Workout "Make it Embossed"
For these challenges I used collage images and an image of a rose I photographed last summer in my garden, for the side panel I inked Old rose and khaki versa colour inks then stamped and embossed some flourishes with silver ep.

18 comments:

  1. beautiful card!!! the rose is perfect and the girl on it is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love the butterfly wings on the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So beautiful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous piece Jackie. I love the delicate embossing really adds that extra touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Jackie. i love the colours of the flourish panel down the side

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie this is so gorgeous, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jackie, this is such an adorable card - I love the soft and elegant touch and the colors you´ve chosen.

    Thank you so much for participating Saturday´s Workout with such a brilliant creation !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jackie this is so wonderful. Love the elegant embossing and the lovely image. So great work.

    Thanks for joining Saturday´s Workout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh fabulous Jackie!!! excellent work :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooooooo pretty ;-) really lovely Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card and the colours are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about it. the girl on the rose is just fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable. I love vintage looking thingies. I am a rubberstampaholic myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just discovered your blog! Your art is truly beautiful! So many lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. glad i found these challenges that lead to others beautiful work!
    i love what you did with this one!
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete