Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 70th Birthday

This is my contribution to an 8x6 journal for a very special Lady who celebrated her 70th birthday recently ( her photo is blurred because she is also very modest) She is an inspiration to us all in every way and if something can be done believe me she will give it a go with her own twist on it even if it means inventing the tools and materials =0)
I stamped grey marbled paper with a flourish image and gold embossed, I then added two chipboard decorative accents to the corners which I inked and embossed with utee.

4 comments:

  1. Jackie that is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful pages Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jackie, Mary must be one very special lady. :o)

    ReplyDelete