Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Paperplay challenge " Stepping out "

I set this weeks Paperplay challenge with the theme " Stepping out " I asked the Design team to use any footwear in their cards /layouts/altered items. this card is one I made earlier =0)

To take part in the challenge and be in with a chance to win a fantastic prize all you have to do is link your " stepping up "themed creation to to the paperplay blog.

5 comments:

  1. aw thats beautiful - its so elegant Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jackie,I love the colours. I'm going to enter the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 'Steppin out' card, would love a pair of shoes just like that! Ev

    ReplyDelete