Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Week #3 Sassy Cheryls challenge...

The challenge for this weeks Sally Cheryl's challenge was set by Tracy with the theme Green, black, orange and some glitter, for my challenge entry I used the " Thinking of you stamp " this is one of my favourite images and can be used for so many occasions. I coloured with pro markers and used stickles glitter ( but it is difficult to see in the photo ) to see all the Design teams fantastic challenge entries and join in the challenge have a look HERE.

19 comments:

  1. gorgeous image!! Love the bright zingy colours!! such a fabulous card!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning......I love the paper in the background. Kind of antiqued and then the bright bow and the addition of the flowers. Great job Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jackie-she's simply lovely. Another one to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet Jackie...it's nice without the heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jackie she's soooooooo lovely!!

    Hugs,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love everything about your card, Jackie, really gorgeous!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jackie, that card is just so vibrant. Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card. I love that cute image and the flower centers..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jackie, this is so lovely! wonderful coloring! I love it...
    hugs to ya..
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, love the simplicity of your card, it makes it look so elegant.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards Jackie! I'm delighted for you to be on Sassy Cheryl's DT. I only recently discovered them and love her stamps. Happy Saint Patricks Day! (Love the green graphic top left!)
    Hugs,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, love the zingy orange/green colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is so cute in her orange and green.. You did a terrific job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jackie, What a wonderful image to use. Love how you created the sentiment to look like framed art! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's fabulous! I love the bold zingy colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab job on this Jackie! 'Love your card. Thanks for being such a great DT member and Sassy Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card with beautiful image!! Beautiful colors, papers and flowers.

    ReplyDelete