Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Mami Doodles challenge week #34 Follow a sketch!





I  set the Mami Doodles challenge this week with a sketch, I used the gorgeous new image " Autumn Girl" perfect for a teenager, I coloured with pro markers and used dotty red and white fabric for the card base, I am going through a pearl phase so added a few to the embossed border.
We would love if you joined us in the challenge,
Have a look HERE for the challenge blog and HERE for the Mami Doodles digital shop!

This challenge will run until the Thursday 6th of October, midday GMT. The prize will be the last 3 images released (Terry, Autumn Girl and Party Animals), plus one of your choice. Cards using Mami Doodles images - including freebies - will have two entries on the draw.

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Jackie, I love the red polkadot theme, perfect.
    Claire xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this Jackie! Beautiful coloring and decoration.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie - thanks for a fun sketch challenge. I love the polka dotted lil girl. and the fun dots on your white paper. super classic colors and elegantly made.

    ReplyDelete