Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's challenge Week #95 Use a snowman and a die cut.

.
Well this week we have the last Sassy Cheryl's challenge of 2011 set by the lovely Judy! " Use a Snowman and a die cut" I used the image  Loose change snowman this challenge will run for two weeks until January 3rd., Have a look HERE for full details and to see al the fantastic design team entries. 
I would like to wish all my Sassy team mates and everyone who drops in and leaves a Sassy comment a
.
Very Happy Christmas and New Year!

9 comments:

  1. Your cards and coloring are always stunning Jackie, but I have to say I just ADORE that huge red and white polka dot bow. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Jackie! An elegant snowman card! Love your staging too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, he is one of my favorites!! Beautiful coloring and love the rounded corners. Perfect little bow too! Hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Jackie! Can't believe it is here already!
    Love this amazing sassy snowman! Elegant and whimsical at the same time!
    everything is wonderful!
    Christmas hugs to you!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie...I am lovin' this card, honey bunny! Your coloring is stunning! And I love your papers...and what a perfect die cut for this adorable SC snowman!! Have a Merry Christmas, my sweet & Sassy sistah! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the symmetry on this card. The color, die cut, accessories, just everything is so balanced. Very eye-catching.

    Wanted to drop over and tell you Merry Christmas Jackie. I have enjoyed seeing all of your creations this past year. In fact, I just saw the previous two postings and am in awe. Absolutely gorgeous work. Hope your holidays are the very best. **Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jackie, this is absolutely gorgeous. Always love your creations. The tall snowman just looks taller with your die cut and the sentiment looks so elegant. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - thanks for playing along with our Snowman challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always so beautiful, Jackie. I love your clean and crisp style. I'm looking forward to playing along with you on Sassy Cheryl's challenge. Happy New Year from the Land of Oz! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete