Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mami Doodles last Challenge!


.

I am really genuinly sad to say that this is Mami Doodles last Challenge, and what makes it even worse is that Elisa is closing the Mami Doodles shop after two years of creating so many beautiful images!
I have used thousands of rubber stamps and digital images over the years and have to say Mami Doodles is way up there with the best adorable images! It has been a pleasure to work with them.
.
 I will miss seeing Elisa's beautiful images and joining the dt each challenge... and am so glad to have been part of the design team since day one and have loved using Mami Doodles images both for the challenges and at my monthly workshops!
Please read Elisa's message to everyone here

The theme for this week is to " Use three patterned papers"
There is a great prize up for grabs if you join us in this weeks challenge.


1 comment:

  1. hi Jackie - love your pp panel and especially love the ribbons with the pearls! It's been an honor to serve on the team with you. I hope we'll cross paths again!

    ReplyDelete