Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week # 133 To die for.



 
 
Dawn set this weeks challenge " To die for" and we are to use any die cut, I stayed clean and simple this week and used my old reliable nesties with the Sassy Sally image.  Sassy Sallys Uh-Oh moment  this image is perfect for a late birthday card !!!I love the expression on her face!
We would love you to join us in our weekly challenges....
Have a look HERE for details of how you can join us each week and HERE for all the fantastic Sassy images in the shop with lots of bargains always on offer!



4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Jackie. I may have to add her to my "Wish List" .... perfect for belated birthday! The primary color combo is fabulous with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie....how cute is this! love the CAS and that striped dp makes it so fun!! adorable Sally in her polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh! love the multicolored dots and matching striped paper! this is just to darn cute!
    Her expression makes me smile! as always your coloring rocks.
    so sorry to be so late with my commenting on you girls!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, you have created another adorable and fun card! I love the bright colors, the bling and those daisy's are super cute. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete