Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week #152 " Back to nature"



This week Jeni set the Sassy Theme over on Sassy Cheryls challenge, I dusted off my Cameo Silhouette and after cutting the base butterfly I decided to continue on and add a few more layers, I love to cut Sassy Cheryl's images out and sit/stand them in different places and for this week I have a teeney tiny ( smaller than a butterfly)  Sally, fluttering through the sky on the wings of a butterfly, this Sassy Sally usually sits on a tree HERE but today she is off on an adventure :)   ( ok so I let my imagination run away sometimes ) I couldnt find a verse so made one up !!!
 
You will find all challenge details HERE and the Sassy shop HERE

7 comments:

  1. omgoodness, Jackie!! you are sooooo clever! I love your thinking out of the box and setting Sally on the butterfly! and you MADE UP THAT VERSE.... get out!!! such talent!
    fabulous card, I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, WOW, Jackie!!! This is an absolute stunner-over the top fabulous! Love the oncept, love your verse...just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie your creations always wow me, but honey you have outdone yourself today. I love it and that verse is so sweet. You are so so so so so so so so multi talented. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, you have blown me away with this gorgeous card. Love the beautiful butterful with the darling Sassy Sally sitting on the wing. Love everything about it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Miz Jackie..this card is beyond gorgeous, girlfriend!! It''s so elegant...and just a little quirky with Sassy Sally perched on the butterfly's wing!! So clever!! And what a beautiful verse!! Love, love, love it!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo beautiful. I like butterfly and Sally siting on it. Like the colors, too. It's so natural.
    Hugs,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete