Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week 156 " Flowers everywhere"





 
 
 
Sassy Pat set this weeks Sassy Cheryls challenge with "Flowers everywhere", I used the image Not so small, I love how Cheryl adds a tiny ladybird/Bug to her images :) have a look at the beautiful new Sassy Shop here the images are f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c !!!! and you could win some for yourself, all you have to do to join us is use a Sassy Cheryl's image and follow the weekly theme.
You will find full challenge details HERE and this weeks  beautiful design team cards.
 

5 comments:

  1. aww, Jackie! what a super special birthday card!
    it's awesome, perfect dp! Sally looks like she's all ready to go to a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JACKIE,what a sweet card and so full of beautiful flowers .Love the colours and the glittery stuff .x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! You know, you are the first one to mention the lady bugs. I wonder if anyone else has. :)
    I love YOUR little lady bug too! Super, super cute addition to your amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Miz Jackie!!! ohhhhhhh...I love those papers, girlfriend!! They are the perfect backdrop for this darling SC image. I love the card design...and that pink flower is the perfect touch!! Love it!! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. How dear is this! Just as cute as can be! I love the ladybugs, too!

    ReplyDelete