Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week #177 " Vintage Cream and White!


Vintage cream and white is Ann's choice of theme this week in Sassy Cheryl's challenge, I used Sally from the set " Were all ears" you can see the set below ...I love to colour in sepia tones so loved this challenge, although  Cheryl's images are mostly cute images they still look great in sepia/mono tones I added an old Disney " special bonus ticket" dated 1957 to keep in with the olde style, I coloured with promarkers.
All you have to do to join us in Sassy Cheryl's weekly challenges is Use a Sassy Cheryl's image and go with the given theme as simple as that, and your name will be put into the draw for two Sassy images.
Need inspiration? pop over to the challenge blog HERE to see all the fantastic design team cards, they are sure to inspire you and you will find all Sassy Cheryl's images in the shop HERE!



Please don't forget...
Use at least ONE "Sassy Cheryl's Stamps" image!!
OR
"Cheryl Alger Design" stamp by Kraftin' Kimmie

10 comments:

  1. cute,cute,cute Jackie!!! love the simplicity and all the layers too! colored to perfection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation, Jackie! I need to get this SC image! You did such a beautiful job coloring her in Sepia colors. How cool is that Disneyland Ticket, too?!? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie,
    Your card is just amazing...I love the coloring and the shading...The ticket is awesome...Beautiful card..Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous! LOVE the Sephia tones. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie! I would have never thought to use colors other than the black white and reds for this cute Disney character. How beautiful! love Sassy Minnie ~ vintage style!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minnie looks beautiful in sepia tones. She is so darn cute, she looks good in anything. I can see why you enjoy coloring with sepia, you excel at it. I love this card as I do all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your vintage creation with Disneyland ticket! Layout is gorgeous!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who would have thought she would look good vintage??? You made this work! Loving the sepia tones on this. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfection, Jackie! I love everything about this delightful work of art! And you even added a Disney ticket stub! Brilliant! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Jackie, this is marvelous! This is one of the cutest little girls ever and your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete