Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week # 196 Your favourite Sassy Cheryl card from 2013


For Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week we are choosing our favourite card ( made by ourselves) from 2012, I loved looking back over my Sassy cards because each week I post my cards to my blog and then forget about them so it was nice to look back on them, I chose this card because I love the idea that Winter Sally is a tiny Thumbelina sized image sitting on a little butterfly, and I remember enjoying making the card, I cut the butterfly with my Cameo Silhouette and coloured Sally with pro markers. 
You can find full challenge details HERE if you would like to join us in our weekly challenges and the Sassy Shop can be found .HERE

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous!! What a perfect sentiment 4 the card u created!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Jackie. Love butterfly.
    Merry Christmas,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty spectacular card. Love all of the details.

    ReplyDelete