Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sassy Cheryl's mid-week challenge card.


http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.ie/
Feels like ages since we had a Sassy Challenge, here is my clean and simple mid-week card, I love CAS although they can be a challenge to make sometimes, the shape is printed on the card so this card is all one layer, the image I used is "Travel at your own pace" and you can find it HERE along with all Sassy Cheryl's images.
Pop over to the Challenge blog HERE for full challenge details, we would love you to join us in our challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jackie. I love how clean this is. The flowres are perfect for the card and your coloring is wonderful...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this the cutest image (especially that turtle). Hugs Jackie your card is a fab CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute as can be and I love the printed shape too! adorable!

    ReplyDelete