Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week #142 " Food or Thanksgiving"


 

Jeni is The Sassy hostess over on Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week and the theme is " Food or Thanksgiving" I made a cupcake border with this Sassy image you will find lots of cupcakes  HERE  I added glossy accents for added texture and shine.
You can join us in our weekly challenges by simply making a card or whatever you like using a Sassy Cheryl image which you will find plenty of HERE and check out all the fantastic bargains in the shop too.
Have a look HERE for full challenge details.






4 comments:

  1. how CUTE are all those cupcakes!!! darling idea, Jackie!! and colored to perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Jackie! Super cute row of cupcakes and the glossy accents is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with the cupcakes Jackie! awesome idea,
    they look scrumptous my friend!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM! Wanted to get a 'yum' in for each of the cupcakes. These are super gorgeous and I love the gloss on them. Makes them even more tempting..........Love it Jackie.

    ReplyDelete