Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week # 143 Follow a sketch

 
I had the pleasure of setting the Sassy theme this week so I went with a sketch, I chose one of the new Sassy Cheryl images Winkies snowday Wishes
Full Challenge details and sketch are here and check out the Sassy Shop HERE for all the beautiful Christmas images and bargains!



7 comments:

  1. Jackie, thanks for a great sketch! Your bag is just the cutest!!!Love Winkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch Jackie! One of my fave things to make is decorated sacks.. this is cute as can be! love the bright colors! your coloring rocks, as always!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GORGEOUS gift bag, Jackie. This is stunning and I am so envious or your coloring. Super beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie!! I am so, so excited to be back!! Thanks for coming up with such a great sketch! I had lots of fun working with it!Your gift bag is gorgeous!! What a great idea! I love the bright colors you used...and your coloring is stunning, as always!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, love the challenge and love your bag!!! the colors are prefect and I need to do something like this for Christmas. thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's so pretty, I love it, and specially the reindeer, he is cute.

    ReplyDelete