Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Mami Doodles Farewell Blog hop!



Well this blog hop makes me sad and happy... Sad because Mami Doodles is closing it's doors and I will really miss all Elisa's beautiful digital images and being part of the Mami Doodles design team ....

The happy part is that Mami Doodles is having a fantastic 50% off sale !!! so grab all those Mami Doodles images you have had your eye on before the 16th March ...... you can browse HERE to see all Elisa's images!
To avail of the discount enter the code THANKYOU before you checkout.
..........................................................


.
Now for the Blog Hop !!!
Each design team member taking part in the blog hop ( Past and present) received a letter, that when put together spells Mami Doodles and the idea is that we say something about mami Doodles with the given letter...
My letter is M ...
So I would like to say a big Thank You to the very talented Elisa for including me in her Mami Doodles design team which I have been part of since day one and for sharing all her beautiful Mami Doodles images that I have not only enjoyed  for making my dt cards but have also enjoyed designing cards for many of my workshops!
 I will really Miss seeing Elisa's images !
On a brighter note, I have been a crafting friend of Elisa's for many years and I know we will still bump into each other in one way or another xxx
.
.
Remember to leave a comment as each blog will have a winner for a free digi of their choice; winners will be drawn on Wednesday.

You are here ---------Jackie
Next hop to ---------Jenn
Pam
Trinh

..................................................








15 comments:

  1. What a cute little colleen and perfect Paddy's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wee Irish cailín Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your card Jackie - love everything you create with Elisa's wonderful digis. Hugs, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card you've made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie patootie Jackie! I an loving her red hair. Little bit of Ireland for sure. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jackie - love the way you framed Elisa's
    lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card jackie regards Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love Elisa's images :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jackie, thank you for lending your amazing talent to Mami Doodles. You're a star. Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jackie - your'e so right when you say that there is always an upside to any downside. What a lovely card and I will sure miss you! Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww your card is delightful and refreshing! Your coloring of this sweet image is awesomeness! I love it, very inspiring and tfs! I'm sorry to hear that the co store is closing--unfortunately I never became acqainted with this company but I'm happy that I've finally come out from under my rock to find what this amazing DT has to offer! I will be a follower of yours for sure now! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card Jackie! It's been great to work with you in the design team :)
    Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going to miss the gorgeous creations you came up with for every challenge Jackie but on the upside at least I still get to see you & your brilliant work.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete