Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week#107 Think Spring!




This week Peggy set this weeks Sassy Cheryl's challenge with " Think Spring" I used the image Callie and her ladybugs ... Callie is in the garden under the Cherry Blossoms playing with the ladybugs, I coloured with promarkers and added the blossoms to the spring branches with pink and white liquid pearls.
You can join us in this weeks challenge by uploading your Spring themed card to Sassy Cheryl's challenge blog here ..and you could win two Sassy images!

9 comments:

  1. Creative and absolutely stunning. WOW Jackie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgoodness, Jackie! how perfect is this!! love your dp and blossoms!! our fruit trees are just about ready to bloom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Jackie. I love this scene you made. The liquid pearls on the branches are beautiful. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Jackie! Love the cherry blossoms that you've created with Callie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now! this says Spring for sure! love these wonderful colors!
    Awesome!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, my Irish friend! Did you enjoy your St. Paddy's Day and Mother's Day celebrations last weekend? I was thinking about you all weekend. Hope you had a beer for me! hehe! Your card is just so beautiful. I tell ya, it looks like alot of the trees around here...pink and while buds popping up all over the place! And it looks like little Miss Callie is thoroughly enjoying being outdoors with her ladybug collection!! Gorgeous coloring, m'dear! And how clever to add the pearl pen puffs for buds! (I am sooo stealing that idea from you! hehe! Thanks!) Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous-you totally rocked this one, Jackie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super gorgeous card - fab use of liquid peals, I always learn something new when I pop here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Jackie, love the paper you used & how you added the little flowers!! I loved using this image at your March workshop on the wonderful Sassy Gate card!!!

    ReplyDelete