Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Easter Parade... week # 108


Noah is all ready for the Easter parade and Judy's challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's .... You can find him HERE along with all the other fantastic Sassy Cheryl images.
We would love if you joined us in our Easter Parade challenge and you never know you could win two Sassy Cheryl's images if you do ! 

9 comments:

  1. Simply stunning and I LOVE the 'weaving' on the bottom of the card and the button and ribbon. GORGEOUS girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie!! How are ya, sweetie?! This card is so, so adorable! I just love that embossing folder...me thinks I need it! hehe!! Gorgeous coloring! Love the sentiment! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygoodness! how cute is this, Jackie!! love that background...Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is soooo precious Jackie! Love the little button stopper and fabulous embossing folders.
    ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love easel cards! this is great! and lovin the white bunny! Awesome!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super sweet, very cute!
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and I love that embossing pattern too!! I would love to know the details of the embossing folder (name, where to find it)??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna it is a Tri-Boss embossing folder :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunner Jackie, Love the bunting in the corner & those embossing folders. The image is as usual coloured to perfection.

    ReplyDelete