Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

My very own hand made Pixie Door's !

Pixie: is a fairylike or elfin creature, they are very, very small and look like tiny boy's or girl's with wings, they have magical powers and are playfully mischievous!



Like stardust glistening on fairies' wings...little one's dream of magical things !

 
 

 Hand made Pixie doors for sale ... Door costs  €20 each, plus €2 for any amount of doors, within Ireland, 
My doors are 100% hand made, each door is hand painted and has a little step, lock/key, and wooden/metal trimmings! a perfect gift to bring pixie magic into your home for boy's and girl's.


 


 
 
 




 
And a very special frame for Lauren, a John Lennon lover with a boyfriend who supports Newcastle Utd :)
 
 






 
 
For sale €20 each, the doors are approx. 6 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches each,
P+P is €2 for any amount of doors.

Ladybird door SOLD






Pink door SOLD



Lilac Door SOLD



Cow print door SOLD



 
 
 
I love miniature items so last week I challenged myself to make my own miniature door, it was nice to move away from paper and card, so out came the hand  saw and I jumped right in, I have to practice a lot to get the straight edges but I was happy with my first attempt, I sawed, sanded and sanded and sanded again until I was happy with the smooth edges, then varnished, painted and embellished, I don't have any small children in my house so took inspiration from my friend Bab's and made up a little scene in a deep frame, as anyone familiar with my card making will know I love to make up scenes with trees, picket fences, grass and anything really that makes up a little story, I always loved doing that as a child, so I am in my second childhood now :) I made a milk bottle and mushrooms with fimo after I took the large photo, you can see the finished frame below, I think I feel another addiction coming on :) I have a few more cut out ready to paint, and I love the way each one is slightly different in size and shape because they are 100% hand made.


 
 
Fancy a cuppa !!!!

 
I bought the chair and made the table :)
 



 


6 comments:

  1. wooow! that's awesome Jackie! So creative!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jackie, very cute and beautifully made. Love the little tooth bags and note. Babs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been on any blogs for ages, I just don't have the time. Thanks for sharing these, they are fantastic. Any child would be so happy to own one. Have you got a selling page anywhere ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Jackie this is awesome. If I picked up a saw, I would cut my finger off. Doggone it, now I want a pixie door for my house! :( No way I could ever do this. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them Jackie - they are all fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What enchanting creations, Jackie! I love these!!!

    ReplyDelete