Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #211, Follow a sketch!



 
As one door closes, another opens......
First...some sad news...

 After more than 4 years and 211 "Sassy" challenges, Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog is closing down!
I have been on the Sassy DT since week one and have loved it but sadly this will be our final blog challenge!!
 
But wait...
Now...some happy news...
Sassy Cheryl's is opening a fantastically fun - and still super "sassy" - new Facebook Group!! More information will be posted on Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog on July 1st...so stay tuned!!
.................................................................

Now on to this weeks challenge and I chose the theme so went with a sketch, you can see the sketch and full challenge details over on Sassy Cheryl's blog HERE.I use the image Maddie's blue hat ( well in my case "pink hat" ) I paper pieced and coloured with promarkers, you will find here HERE in the shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment