Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week # 210 " Doodle it up"

 
 
Linda's challenge theme, DOODLE IT UP!

 
 
 
It has been a long time since I doodled anything other than a squiggle around a card layer so wasn't quite sure where to start, but once you do start you cant stop, it is addictive !!!!! I found two Sassy Cheryl butterflies so went along with them adding lines and colouring black sections ... I stayed with a black and white  theme adding doodled paper and I used The game is in the player image with the  True friendship butterflies  you can see the full image sheet including butterflies below!
 
You can join us by checking out details on the Sassy Challenge blog HERE  and check out the Sassy shop .HERE  ...
 
This challenge runs for two weeks and you must use a Sassy Cheryl's digital image or rubber stamp!
 



1 comment:

  1. omgoodness... those are some seriously doodled butterflies! awesome job and card, Jackie!!

    ReplyDelete