Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I made these pieces from micro slides and a plastic slide mailer I received from Mary (MM). The top pieces are a little black box I was keeping because I cannot throw small boxes away and knew it would come in handy ( and it did ) I brightened it up with a little piece made up with four very delicate glass slides placed over some collage pics and mounted on to some very thick board, for the metal soldered effect I cheated and used silver relief paint.

For the plastic slide mailer below I used alcohol inks and outlined with gold metallic pen,then added a photo a glass slide and a paper embellishment.

5 comments:

  1. Love the four glass tiles Jackie, great idea for them. Wow! the plastic mailer is just amazing, who would of thought it could turn out like that, slimply stunning! Thanks for showing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, this is abslutely breathtaking! They are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Jackie - the colours are all so vibrant - I think I need to pay Mary a visit :-)

    ReplyDelete