Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Digital Hybrid.

Keeping in with the Vintage theme I enjoyed so much over the weekend I made this digital Hybrid card using the" Henri" digi pk from Digital Scrapbook creations, I layered a beautiful image which I fell in love with on Saturday on to some textured card very kindly donated to all of us from Linda ( Kelly paper crafts ) Thanks for everything Linda.I finished the card off with some real buttons and stamped the word " Cherish ".

This is another card from the same Digital Pk.

6 comments:

  1. Thats brilliant Jackie - digital is a bit alien to me and you always make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, Jackie! There's always something gorgeous to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jackie
    Just love the vintage look in your cards!
    I have left you an award on my blog because you inspire me!
    Judy NZ

    ReplyDelete