Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

DCM " Take a break "

The Daring cardmakers challenge this week was set by Mel...
The dare involves creating a card incorporating a tea bag or coffee satchel - just perfect for days when somebody may need a quiet rest and break.
Where are all the square tea bags when you need them, =0) OK so I improvised and folded a round one instead and put it into a sizzix scallop pocket.The tea cups are stamped with Majestic blue ink and I used diamond glaze to add shine, I then finished off with a tea pot, tea bag and cups charms.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like how the stamp, teabag and charms have all been used together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the colours, they're really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous......its very elegant! :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. Your photos are great.

    ReplyDelete