Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Arty get together,

Collage Style pendants
I had a fantastic crafting, chatting , catching up day yesterday with a few of the girls and tried lots of different techniques including Soldering, Triple utee, wax crayon melting ,Image transfers and more, these two Collage style pendants are the only soldered pieces I managed to finish and I have lots more to add as soon as I finish them. Thanks for a great inspirational day =0)
Triple utee embossing, Alcohol inks and Image transfers

This is another piece I finished today, The background is Audrey's triple utee and alcohol inks technique and we transfered images with Carrie .

Encaustic art

Mary, I'm not sure how impressed you would be with these cards but this is what I saw through your window =0) ( they look a bit better irl.)

10 comments:

  1. wow - all amazing Jackie - we had a great time and it was lovely to catch up - must do again sometime soon!!!!

    Love the encaustic work too - they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Jackie. They are an inspiration! Love the Encaustic pictures also, and the framing, they really are miniatures. Great to meet up and share so many impressive techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful, Jackie! I just added your blog to my "inspirational links". I just love what you do. I envy you having an "arty get together". x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So many fantastic pieces, the girl with the butterfly has to be my favorite, it's just so delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Briliant work Jackie, everything is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooooo these are all absolutely stunning, love the utee technique (I shall quiz Audrey later....lol) and the encaustic art is gorgeous. all lovely work. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW Jackie - they are all beautiful but especially the pendants, fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jackie - fab finishes to all the pieces. It was brill catching up - see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in awe of all your amazing work, but I must say that those charms are really something special! Gorgeous soldering! What beautiful pendants!

    ReplyDelete