Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Daring Cardmakers.

Daring cardmakers " Needles and Pins"
This weeks theme was set by Jane.
"I want you to design a card to any theme- but I want you to include pins or needles of some sort. Sewing needles, safety pins, dressmakers pins- any type of pin goes !:)"
This is one of my favourite rubber stamps and I use it a lot, I hope you can see the pin ,click photo for more detail =0)

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jackie - great stamp, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card gorgeous colours and gorgeous stamps you just had to use a pin on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how gorgeous !I love how clean and crisp your card looks.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the baby stamp, Jackie, your card is lovely!
    Love the pink & brown one, too!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie, what a cute and lovely card - so stylish for a baby card !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Jackie, you are an inspiration to me. If you pop onto my blog (http://chrissiescreations.blogspot.com/) you may get a little surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fresh feeling card. Fabulous composition/layout. love it, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great stamp. Very cute card, love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, I like the blue white combo and the stamp is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so sweet. I love that image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stamp is lovely. Smashing card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card
    Everyone is so talented
    Kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete