Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Isabellas Sketchbook challenge week 3

I won a gift certificate today by random generator on Isabellas sketchbook challenge blog and this is one of the digital images I chose, called " Chocolate and Coffee " I love the sentiment and hope I achieved that creamy coffee look with my pro markers, Thanks Isabella I love this image .
Now I want a coffee..and chocolate lol

8 comments:

  1. wonderful card! using the white bg really popped that image out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Jackie, your coloring just gets better & better! That coffee looks good enough to drink & I don't even drink coffee lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the first digi I am getting when my crafty budget $$ come in! and you have done wonders with it! adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Jackie. I could see myself using that stamp a lot. I love the soft colours you used. Another fab card...(but what's new eh LOL)
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Jackie. Well done! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jackie! This image is on my shopping list! Mmmm, coffee & chocolate time I think! LOL!

    ReplyDelete