Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mami Doodles Challenge, Week 2

I set the Mami Doodles Challenge this week with the theme " In my Garden " and to add some ribbon ....
I used these cute "Esgargot et Champingon " images, all you have to do to join us in the challenge is make a card or whatever you like with an image of something you would find in your garden or you can use a Mami Doodles digital image HERE. and link it to the Mami Doodles Challenge blog HERE
For some inspiration check out the beautiful creations from the Mami Doodles Design Team. HERE.

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely precious! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious is the world I would use too! Love the springtime feel. Congrats on your new DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the border and how whimsical you have made this look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so elegant! love the image and that border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Jackie & your coloring is fantastic as usual!

    ReplyDelete