Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Isabellas Sketchbook Design Team



I am delighted to announce I am now part of " Isabella's Sketchbook " fantastic Design Team. You will have seen Isabella's images on some of my recent cards below, well now you are going to see a lot more of them :) To have a browse through Isabella's images have a look HERE and to be inspired by the beautiful Design teams creations and join us in the challenges every week have a look HERE for challenge details and how you can win a fantastic prize.
For the Design team announcement card above I used the image Elizabeth Ballerina
All the Design team members are listed along the sidebar with links to their blogs.
To pick up a beautiful free image from Isabella to get you started in the challenge go here and you will see it along the right hand side of the Isabella's challenge blog, have fun :)
So come on and join us - who can resist the chance of winning SIX FREE IMAGES!!!

16 comments:

  1. Jackie... you are so talented. This card design so so exquisite! I always look forward to seeing your next creation.

    I would LOVE to be able to take one of your workshops!

    I'm very proud to have you on the design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeuos card, such a beautiful colouring and design! How did you do those frames, they look absolutely stunning!
    It's lovely to be in the same team with you.
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning creation Jackie. Always a pleasure visting your blog and now we're on the same team - yay! I can see I am going to learn such a lot. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have made that ballerina come to life! she is adorable!
    I am tickled pink to be on a team with you! we are going to have a grand time, I can just tell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Jackie! I love all the white space and the way you ran the ribbon through the punched border! Congrats on making the DT. I'm looking forward to working with you and getting to know you!

    Hope you are having a great day!!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so sweet and dainty. She almost looks like me when I took ballet a zillion years ago. I love the frame. It is going to be so much fun working with you on this team.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Your card is beautifully done! Isabella's images are awesome. Have fun! Will look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty is this!? Gorgeous colouring and such a delicate card Jackie - I love it. Looking forward to working with you on Isabella's DT.

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jackie! I am thrilled to be a part of this DT with you and all of the other talented ladies! I absolutely LOVE your ballerina card!! I love the flowered frame around the words! Pink and flowers are two of my favorite design elements! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jackie, your skills are awesome and I am delighted to work beside you. I took a spin around your blog and am blown away!! Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jackie this is so beautiful. I love the way you've threaded the ribbon through the edge punch. Looking forward to working together on the DT ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful Jackie! Have checked out your blog and your cards are just so gorgeous! Its going to be fun working together! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jackie.. your card is absolutely lovely and I'm thrilled to be on this team with you. We'll have a great time. Hugs from across the Pond, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Jackie, enjoy it! The card is absolutely beautiful!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is sooooo elegant! love it...so glad we are on DT together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab Jackie, love everything about it from the threaded ribbon to the flower petal to the little charm & of course your coloring. Congrats on making the DT too :)
    Pam.

    ReplyDelete