Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week #8

Photobucket

This weeks Sassy Cheryl's challenge was set by Judy and is to use a sketch, for my DT submission I made an easel card, this week I used the image " Rainy day ride stamp" to see all the design teams creations, join us in the challenge or check out Sassy Cheryl's fantastic new images have a look here.

15 comments:

  1. I just love the sentiment that you chose for the card. How perfect is that. Your coloring is always so bright and cheerful. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable.. I love your colors and everything ties together so nicely.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute! love your easel card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very cute! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, what a cute image and I love the bright colors you chose. Great challenge card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card! very bright "happy" card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful card, Jackie, I love it!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful.. Love the coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jackie.. this is the first time I have seen this image used. what an adorable happy little card! Love it!
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this image!! Just too cute!! Wonderful colors and take on the sketch!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a nice bright card, adorable!
    HUgs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another stunning card Jackie & I love all of the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Missed this one Jackie! It's fantastic. The photo is great but in real life....it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. jackie i just love this card!!! its soooo vibrant! my pro marker colouring never comes out that vibrant, its really gorgeous!

    the image is sooo cute aswell.

    ReplyDelete