Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Mami Doodles Design Team Member.

Photobucket

I am delighted to announce that I have become a DT Member for Elisa's Mami Doodles Digital images here in Ireland and am looking forward to creating with Elisas fantastic and beautiful images... all the very talented Design team members are listed along the sidebar with links to their blogs.

Have a look here for some more information about the Design Team and Mami Doodles

Here are a few of the cards I made using Elisas Mami Doodles images

5 comments:

  1. Yipeee, Jackie, I am so happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stunning. Looking forward to getting to know you better... congrats. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delighted for you Jackie - well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card Jackie... I would love to know what embossing folders you used! how fantastic!
    I love the white on white with just the hint of color!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete