Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Youre Sew Special ....

Photobucket

I love this Sassy Cheryl image and the minute I saw I knew what I wanted to do with it, instead of colouring the buttons I added real buttons and layered the flower pots to make it look 3D... this image is called " Button flowers stamp " and is a must for anyone who likes to sew or who just loves buttons. Cheryl is having a 10% Easter sale atm so why not pop over and pick up an Easter treat for yourself :)

16 comments:

  1. wowwww!! this is so cute!!! i love it!! happy easter!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable.. Love how you popped them up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely stunning creation Jackie. I love it. The image is fabulous and I love the real buttons you've used too. A winner for me. Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Card Jackie - as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning!!! Love that image too...love how you have added dimension to the pots and the little buttons! such a stunning creation! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww! I can only echo the other comments, just amazing, I'm a sucker for buttons :)

    -Alex

    www.oneorangeenvelope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning creation Jackie!! Love what you did with this cute image!

    Hugs,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jackie.....how stunning this is!!!!! I love the triple use of the image. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jackie.....how stunning this is!!!!! I love the triple use of the image. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jackie, that is gorgeous. I love it..the flower pots, the buttons, the colour..ALL of it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous as usual Jackie, the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Jackie!!! I have this image ready to color but I know mine won't be this cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is georgeous Jacie, only you could come up with this idea. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jackie, this is sooo wonderful!!! Your work is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jackie, love what you did with this image. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete