Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Just for fun

I loved making these cards after a sizzix class at Crafteire 06, I have so many sizzix dies, I must start using them again, everyone loves the little bees/butterflies especially children and of course there is the pint of Guinness Bee for all the men .Like everything else we keep buying ns and forget what we already have. There are so many new die cut machines out there now to choose from but I think if you have invested in one its better to try to get the most out of the one you have as it is expensive to build up your collection. And like everything else , no matter which one you choose there is always a "newer model " on the way .

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow all the cards look fantastic.....I really must use my Big Shot more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just brill Jackie. How did you get the poem to go "into" the stamped image ilke that. Well done. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete