Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Friday, July 6, 2007

Dublin City

The scrapwest theme this week was " City " and set by Lainey. I didn't get out and about this week with the camera but had these two photographs which I have always liked, they are of the Custom House here in Dublin by day and by night. I stamped the filigree design along the left side of the paper and added a Dublin crest. For a closer look at the photos go over to my Photo Blog.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Jackie. You're a woman of many many talents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos as usual Jackie, and that swirly stamp is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Wow!
    Thanks so much for your comments re the race!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work jackie. im in awe at the stamped filigree, it is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete