Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TMTA Published

I got a lovely surprise today when this glossy Somerset Studio " Artful Blogging " Magazine arrived in the post with one of my Think Monday think ATC's published in it ( mine is the clown atc) along with other TMTA beautiful atc's. Thank you for submitting on my behalf =0) Now off to have a good read.

8 comments:

  1. wow!!! Jackie, congratulations and well deserved :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo - well done Jackie - congratulations - I bet that was a nice surprise1!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welll done Jackie, it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Jackie - that's fantastic - Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jackie & Congrats on the Blog Awards nomination also !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jackie and well done on the Craft Blog nomination too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jackie - great ATC!

    ReplyDelete