Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A sneak peek from My upcoming workshop.

This is a little sneak peek of some of the sample cards and products I will be using at the workshop.
Jackies Workshop
I am holding my own full day workshop on Sunday 9th November 2008 in St Andrews Recource Centre,Dublin 2.Full day workshop 11.00 till 4.30.
The workshop will include a full morning workshop with some of our favourite Forever Friends, tilda, Nestabilities, Sizzix, Cuttlebug folders and more and a half day afternoon Christmas workshop with
For more details contact me at...jmoon@eircom.net

1 comment:

  1. Looks so tempting Jackie, I wish I could go. How did you colour Ruldolphs scraf, it's so vibrant!!

    ReplyDelete