Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

PaperPlay Challenge

The PaperPlay challenge this week was set by Elisa-
(Quote) Use red and/or pink - Use a monogram. "A design composed of one or more letters, typically the initials of a name, used as an identifying mark". So I'll go with "one or more letters".
For this card I embossed, inked with metallic inks, and stapled some chipboard to give it an aged look. and added some sizzix letters to complete the word LOVE.

4 comments:

  1. Very Romantic !!!

    PS: Looking forward to the Make & Takes at Crafteire, Im only doing 2 classes, so you'll have to give me a kick to get rid of me LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete