Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

White on White ...

Photobucket

For this card I embossed an A4 piece of card with a tree embossing folder , folded it and this is what followed, the grass and birds are sizzix sizzlets, to add a bit of colour I used this gorgeous Mami Doodle image coloured with pro markers, and can I say it is so difficult to get a good photo of an embossed white on white card, but you get the idea.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card and Beautiful creation
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie,
    I love this. I am a HUGE white fan. Just pops the colors and you did a FANTASTIC JOB! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this in real life and like every other Jackie card - it's stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just gorgeous, I saw it at Jackie's workshop on Sunday, the photo doesn't do it justice. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete