Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Isabellas Sketchbook Challenge week #17 " Cut it out

.....

Isabellas Sketchbook challenges us to "Cut it out " this week, I used the image " Suitcase Stack "I made an easel card, cut out the image and coloured with pro markers and added some glossy accents to highlight.

To join us in this weeks challenge pop over to the challenge blog HERE for full details, where you will be inspired by all the fantastic design teams cards.If you do join us in the challenge you just might be lucky enough to win an Isabellas digital image.

9 comments:

  1. This is so much fun. I love how you separated the suitcases and your colouring is fabulous.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Jackie - What a brilliant way to use this image. I love the glossy accents too - beautiful dimension.
    Hugs
    Peri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool use of this image, Jackie! And the colors you used for the suitcases are so wonderful - very whimsical. I really love this card!

    Hope you are having a good day!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jackie, I love how you've used the image and the embossed background is wonderful. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea Jackie! Love the glossy accents for dimension too.Gorgeous card. Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling-love the way you cut these out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've placed the suitcases, such a good idea! Love the texture and design!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adore your card Jackie. How clever of you to unstack and rearrange them. My brain didn't even go there! Beautiful. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete