Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A FEW SNEAK PEEKS TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE TASTE OF THE CARDS WE WILL BE MAKING IN MY CLASS AT...
 THE GREAT BIG CRAFT EXTRAVAGANZA
IN ATHLONE
30th SEP, 1st and 2nd October 2011
Have a look HERE for details
...........................................................................................
In my class on Friday 3oth Sep we will be making ....
  Elegant cards to Treasure with Jackie Mooney

In this class you will be making Elegant,Stylish, Feminine cards to treasure,using beautiful papers, ribbons and pearls to add the perfect finishing touch to your cards.
..............................



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous......I knew Id love your class but Im really excited nowcoz I love pearls and ribbon :)
    x

    ReplyDelete