Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week #89 Emboss it


This weeks Sassy Cheryls theme is to "Emboss" wet or dry, I chose a swirl embossing folder to match the swirly frame cut on my cuttlebug, andwith all that detail  I chose the gorgeous santa image " Better not pout " I love this image and it is so easy to colour and cut it too!
To see all Sassy Cheryl's images and the fantastic new and older Christmas imges have a look HERE .
You no longer have to use a Sassy Cheryl image to join us in the weekly challenges but if you do your name will be entered into the draw for a $5 gift voucher to spend in Sassy Cheryl's shop.
Have a look HERE for full challenge details and to see all the fantastic Embossed dt entries for this week!
For November's challenges 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th
the Design team will be checking out all of the entries and selecting one lucky person
who will be our guest designer for the month of December.

16 comments:

  1. just fabulous, Jackie!! I LOVE that frame!! wow! it just POPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my FAVORITE! Red and polka dots! Super stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really beautiful card Jackie!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie this is stunning, I love the swirls of the frame, it looks very elegant. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's simply fabulous! This card is a real stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great piece of eye candy, Jackie!! Elegant and fun. Love it ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pure Elegance yet whimsical and fun! I LOVE THIS!!
    this die design is fantastic!
    what can I say but ~~ WOW!!
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Gorgeous card - love the red and white, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Cricut Swirl is awesome. What cartridge did you use? Fabby red ad white card Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda the frame is on the Pot pourri cart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card love the red and white together they just pop out!
    Hugs
    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jackie, I love the image and the Red and White is very striking. The frame is a look that really grabs my attention right now. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now jackie this is simply stunning and elegant ,very well done x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my,,,so stunning! and so christmassy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jackie!! Ooooohhh...I am such a sucker form red & white! And the embossing is just the perfect touch!! And...sich a yummy bow! Yes, ma'am, I am lovin' this card! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another red&white lover here. The card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete