Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sassy Cheryls challenge week #134 Inspirational challenge



 
 
 

Dawn set this weeks Sassy Cheryl's challenge with a beautiful photo to take inspiration from, I used the Sassy image " Sassy Sally, the good little witch" and I have her in her little white washed brick house with window shutters and foliage ( Inspired by Dawns sketch) of course !
To see dawns sketch and challenge details pop over to Sassy Cheryls blog HERE and dont forget to check out the Sassy shop HERE to grab some bargains.




5 comments:

  1. omgoodness...how cute! there's that shutter die again, gotta have!!!
    love your take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super creative and inspirational Jackie! I love that you have this little Sassy Sally in the window! and the 3D broom! Awesome card! love everything!
    Huga to ya!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, love that window/shutter die, I hunted all through my cartridges and couldn't find a single shutter LOL. Love your Sassy Sally witch peeking out the window, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over the top gorgeous and super creative as always Jackie. Love the 'white washed' house! Her broom is my favorite. Love it girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has to be one of my faves ever! How incredibly cute, creative, and clever! Just love this!

    ReplyDelete