Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's challenge #164 " April showers and spring flowers"


This weeks Sassy Cheryl's challenge was set by Dawn " Spring flowers and April showers " I merged two Sassy images for my challenge card, Callies little umbrella and Fun in spring  ... I went easy on the embellishments as there was so much going on in the beautiful images, I added the " Happy" text ..... coloured with promarkers, distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink and highlighted with glossy accents,
Full challenge details and all the beautiful design team cards are HERE on Sassy Cheryl's challenge blog, and to browse the new Sassy shop have a look HERE !!!

You get three Sassy Cheryl's images for only $4.00 including Callies little umbrella HERE ....

 
And not exactly the same image I used but a similar Spring image HERE all for $4.00 also.


 

5 comments:

  1. Positively precious! Love the merging of these images. Your oloring is over the top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgoodness gracious, Jackie!!! how cute and fun is this!!! I love it! colored to perfection and love the merging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Jackie your coloring is absolutely over the top Wowsers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jackie!! Look at you, girlfriend!! Merging these two images was a brilliant idea!! Gorgeous coloring...and such pretty papers!! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie, this is incredible, love the colors, your coloring and how Happy this card makes me feel considering we are getting ice and snow tonight :)

    ReplyDelete