Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week #170 For the guys!



We are making cards " For the guys" in Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week with the theme set bu Judy! I used one of the fantastic new sassy images Grip it and rip it Max I love all the new images and be warned if you pop over to Sassy Cheryl's shop you will be spoiled for choice.
Check out our weekley challenge HERE where you will find full challenge details.
Oh and dont forget to use a Sassy Cheryl's image!

5 comments:

  1. WOW Jackie!!!! LOVE the blue theme with the polka dots. Simply stunning. . .oh, and did I mention I LOVE the sentiment. It's just PErFeCt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I have to DITTO Cheryl! what else can I say!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jackie!! What can I say? Great minds think alike!! hehe! I just adore this little Max...And I especially love your coloring and designwork on this card!! Gorgeous!! And those clouds are such fun!! Love it all!! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie! this is cute as can be! love your colors and the perfect sentiment!
    Max is having so much fun, not a care in the world!
    hugs to ya!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring of this sweet Max image, Jackie. I like the CAS design and the clouds are really fun. Perfect sentiment as well!

    ReplyDelete