Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week # 175 Outdoor fun and games!

 
 
 
 
 
 
I am the hostess of this weeks Sassy Cheryl's challenge and I chose the theme " Outdoor fun and games" and with the fantastic weather we are having here in Ireland lately everyone is enjoying outdoors, long may it last:) Sassy Cheryl has so many fun images that would suit this challenge that it was difficult to choose which to use, in the end I chose " It's a skip rope kinda day" Maddie, I added some twine for her skipping rope and coloured with promarkers, I made the lollipop with a bead and cocktail stick.

We would love if you joined us in our weekly challenges, all you have to do is follow the weekly theme and ......
Use a Sassy Cheryl image!
This includes a Sassy Cheryl digi or rubber stamped image
or
a "Cheryl Alger Design" stamp image by Krafin' Kimmie!
 
You will find all Sassy Cheryl's images HERE and kraftin Kimmie images HERE
Full Challenge details and Design team cards are HERE

9 comments:

  1. Your theme for this challenge is so original! Love it!!!! So adorable card - I looove the jump rope.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, how adorable! love the embellishments too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Jackie! Love the sweet lollipop embellishment! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty, Jackie! She is solo cute and love the dies you use for the backdrop-so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precious, Jackie. Love the twine jump rope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like she is having so much fun! Awesome card miss Jackie!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lollipop. I thought you had bought it that way. Those white flowers really pop. I love the the girly girly look. Too sweet. Great challenge Jackie. Looks like everyone had fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute this card is. I love the pinks and that flower is awesome...The lollipop is so adorable...Wonderful card...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Jackie!! I just love this card...the papers are the perfect backdrop for this adorable SC image! I love Maddie...love love love her! Great coloring and simply elegant designwork!! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete