Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sassy Ch!eryl's challenge Week # 180 Happy Birthday


Sassy Pat set the challenge this week over on Sassy Cheryl's, I used the image Sams chocolate cake a must for any birthday !!! I coloured with promarkers! this card could be used for a birthday card or any occasion really, you can join us by making a card to suite the theme and remember to use a
 Sassy Cheryl digi or rubber stamped imageor...
a "Cheryl Alger Design" stamp image by Krafin' Kimmie! 
 easy as that, and when you upload it to the Sassy Cheryl challenge blog HERE you will be in the draw to win two Sassy Cheryl digital images, have a browse around all the fantastic images HERE.
 
The image I used comes with two extra images and all for only $4.00
You will find them HERE
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Jackie, I don't know if it's the colors, design or just everything rolled into one... but this is just adorable!!! Fab coloring on Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable creation Jackie. Love cute image, paper and banners. so lovely!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie,
    Wonderful color combo on this precious Happy Birthday Card. Sam is so adorable and that banner is awesome...Love it...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the sweetest creation. I love the look you achieved with the sentiment and image arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie, this is just too cute and I love your sentiment for this card. Perfect image selection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, another gorgeous card! Love your pendants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie! Oh oh oh...this card is so cute! I love little Sam! And what a fun verse! Perfect birthday card! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This is just the cutest! You are an amazing colorist.

    ReplyDelete