Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week #190 Give Thanks!





We are "giving thanks" this week for Pats Sassy Cheryl's challenge, I doubled up my images and used Pumpkins and ghosts and Farmer Sally, adding a Thanksgiving poem. You can join us this week by uploading your card/project to the Challenge blog HERE where you will see all the design team cards and full details, all you have to do is use a Sassy Cheryl image ( digital or rubber stamp) and upload to the challenge blog.
You can browse the Sassy shop HERE



4 comments:

  1. I love your scene Jackie!! Thanksgiving text is awesome!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always girl. Lovin' those sweet buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These work wonderful together Jackie. That looks real good how you combined all with the sentiment and managed to bling it up with the buttons. Love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! I love how you merged the two and your poem is perfect!! just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete